The terms "We", "Us", "Our", “Business” and “Company” individually and collectively refer to the legal owner of this Website & App (i.e. Mawa Medical and Surgicals) and the terms “You”, “Your”, "Visitor” and “User” refer to the users, whether human beings, computers or companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
We strive to get your order delivered to you within 2 to 24 hours after order confirmation. Nevertheless, we do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications, by following efficient processes and quality checks.
RETURN TIME FRAME
In the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory and you want to return the items, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein, please contact our Customer Support within 3 working days of receiving the products. We will not accept liability if you fail to contact us within 3 working days after the delivery of the order.
RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS AS BELOW;
- You’ve received an item(s) that does not match your order.
- The item(s) were damaged in transit or were not as per the ordered quantity. However, the delivery of such an order must be refused at the time of the delivery itself.
- The item(s) are due to expire within 3 months.
- The item(s) being returned should be in the original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with box, labels, barcode, etc.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned.
- The batch number of the product being returned should match with the one mentioned on the sales invoice.
- The original sales invoice must be provided for processing returns and refunds.
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. Kindly check your order carefully at the time of receiving your order. Replacement for the damaged item(s) is subject to availability in stock. In the absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS IN THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS;
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, pen fills, etc.).
- Products which have expired.
- Second time return request for the same product/order.
RETURN POLICY EXCEPTIONS
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges or refunds for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment, Ortho Support, etc. Also, we reserve the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products.
Order once placed can only be cancelled before the order has been dispatched/shipped. You can contact our Customer Support to cancel the order or use the “Cancel Order” option after signing in to your account on the Website & App.
We do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products and services. However, we are happy to issue a full refund to customer requests that comply with our Return and Cancellation policy clauses mentioned herein.
The mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or Cash, then please allow up to 7 working days for the credit to appear in your account.
If you have any queries, you can reach out to us using the contact details mentioned on the Website & App. We're here to serve you!